▪ Academic Degree - Industrial and Management Engineer and / or Information Systems - compulsory.
▪ Managing an IT department of 5 years or more - required.
▪ Analyzing and managing projects in information systems in large industrial organizations.
▪ Experience in replacing and implementing a large information system - a significant advantage.
▪ Building and planning systems architecture, writing business characteristics / requirement definitions.
▪ Leading work processes and build work plans.
▪ Experience in Priority system - an advantage.
▪ Excellent English - required.
▪ The position is intended for both women and men.
A good knowledge of the business's needs and proficiency of the latest technologies in the market.
Search for tools and solutions to optimize the business, improve the service, introduce new technologies that shorten processes and help increase the organization's profitability.
Replacing the ERP system in the company and implementing a new one. Implementation of additional systems that interface with the ERP system.
Management of information systems projects from the initiation phase to the implementation phase, analysis of organizational requirements from stakeholders. Construction and management of the work plan and risk management.
Leading work processes with stakeholders in the organization, working with non-organizational interfaces and managing suppliers.
Expanding the use of the various computer systems while improving the reliability of the systems and simplifying their use.
Providing ongoing service and technical support to the users in the organization.